Hello, I'm Jenn.
I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist, accredited by the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC), and registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS). I offer a range of specialist psychological services, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR).
I am trained and experienced in working with common difficulties, such as anxiety and worry, low mood and depression, stress and finding it difficult to cope.
I have expertise in working with people who live with a range of acute and long-term health conditions, including heart conditions and cardiac devices (e.g. ICDs), chronic pain, COPD, and persistent physical symptoms.
Living with a health condition can be limiting, frightening, and stressful. It can impact on your life, work and relationships. I am interested in exploring the complex relationship between the mind and body. And I believe in supporting people to live well alongside their physical health conditions, so that they can live meaningfully, authentically and with joy.
I also have a particular interest in supporting individuals from minority and marginalised backgrounds.
Post Doctoral Training
- Acceptance and Commitment Training (Contextual Consulting, Russ Harris)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (Compassionate Mind Foundation)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- University College London, UCL - BSc (Hons) Psychology
- King's College London - MSc Mental Health Studies
- University College London, UCL - Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)